In our third year in a row, Tech Month Chicago will create awareness for all Chicagoland citizens surrounding our local technology scene. Here’s a brief rundown of what we did last year:
- Promoted over 100 local and grassroots tech events on our one-month calendar for the month of September.
- Worked with 14 local tech venues who donated their venues for community tech events and seminars.
- Had full page advertisements in city-wide publications all over Chicagoland to promote local Chicago tech events.
- Promoted events with selfie bubbles.
- Distributed award ribbons to students.
What can we do to help elevate what you do in the Chicago Tech Community this September? We want to hear from you! And we want to work with you!
Please contact Melanie Adcock 312-259-0610, firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.