Have a Tech-Related Venue? Donate space for tech events in October 2019:
As a Tech Month Chicago venue donor, you pledge to make a specific space in your venue available for tech events free of charge during the month of October 2019. You’ll work with people and groups who have great ideas, but no place to hold their events. Your organization will meet potential new members and people who will build a community around your space. You are responsible for working out any logistical details with people who contact you about using your space in the month of October.
When you pledge to make your space available you pledge to do the following:
- Take calls and answer emails from members of the tech community about the use of your space.
- Work with and accommodate women, people of color, minorities, people with disabilities, persons of lower economic status, and other marginalized groups who are often treated unequally in the tech industry.
This is a great fit for co-working spaces, offices, restaurants, schools, coffee houses, and other sites that regularly host cultural events or Meetups.
Thanks in advance for contributing to this great cause!
Our Ask of You:
Send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- The name of your organization, a Contact name, phone number, and email address where event coordinators can reach you
- A high res file of your organization’s logo
- A description of any considerations for your space that you would like event coordinators to know about such as the capacity, availability, etc.
- Please send this to us by July 31, 2019, if possible.
What You Get When You Donate Your Venue:
- Multiple Social Media mentions throughout the month
- A professionally written press release you can use on your website
- Your logo on our website
- Inclusion on various other print and digital advertising campaigns for Tech Month Chicago such as ads in other media outlets, t-shirts, and more.
- Open to anything else you may have in mind that we can accomplish to elevate and celebrate your organization
Have questions? Please feel welcome to contact Melanie Adcock at 312-259-0610 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the other Chicago organizations who have donated their venues to this worthwhile cause!
GOT AN EVENT IDEA BUT NEED AN EVENT SPACE?
See our list of available event spaces Here
Subscribe to our Newsletter Here