The people at SPR Consulting are digital technology consultants who guide organizations through digital transformations and rejuvenations using technology. SPR helps solve real problems for real people while staying focused on business outcomes. SPR uses technology to help clients make data driven decisions, increase engagement with people, develop new products, and maintain operational effectiveness.
SPR Consulting champions diversity in the IT community throughout Illinois and Wisconsin. They support initiatives in networking, training, mentoring, and workforce development that prepare skilled technology consultants for long-term success in IT careers.
Lumpen Radio, WLPN-LP Chicago 105.5 FM is Chicago’s newest FM radio station. WLPN-LP is operated by a community of curators, producers and DJs working to connect listeners innovative ideas, highly curated music, and commentary. Their aim is to spotlight the hidden parts of the city, amplifying its voices and sounds. Lumpen Radio promotes open media, uniting communities, and magnifies the hard work of artists, musicians, activists and cultural workers.
WLPN is a project of Public Media Institute (PMI). PMI is a non-profit 501(c) 3, community based, art & culture organization located in the neighborhood of Bridgeport in the city of Chicago. PMI’s mission is to create, incubate, and sustain innovative cultural programming through the production of socially engaged projects, festivals, spaces, exhibitions, and media.
House of the Apocalypse
National Able Network
Northeastern University Center for College Access and Success
Thanks again to our 2016 Sponsors, contributors, and volunteers. We couldn’t have gotten started without you!
- Annesa Lacey is a writer for Examiner.com, and her company @.l.interpretations provides B2B marketing, media, graphics, and ghost-writing services.
- Woman Made Gallery is a non-profit organization that ensures the equal placement of women’s art in the world.
- Intersection is a technology and media company redefining the urban experience.
- QuickCall.com provides low cost, high quality international calling services for mobile and home phones.
- Nikki Kanter is a Marketing and Social Strategy Consultant based in Chicago.
- Blue1647 is an entrepreneurship and technology innovation center that fosters economic development in technology and 21st Century skills through people development, workforce development and Business Acceleration.
- i.c. stars uses project-based learning and full immersion teaching to help change-driven, future leaders develop skills in business and technology.