Interested in becoming a sponsor?
We can craft a custom sponsorship package that will showcase your brand in digital and print media, event signage, t-shirts, stickers and other co-branding opportunities.
Contact us to find out more.
2017 Tech Month Chicago Sponsors:
Thanks again to our 2016 Sponsors, contributors, and volunteers. We couldn’t have gotten started without you!
- Annesa Lacey is a writer for Examiner.com, and her company @.l.interpretations provides B2B marketing, media, graphics, and ghost-writing services.
- Woman Made Gallery is a non-profit organization that ensures the equal placement of women’s art in the world.
- Intersection is a technology and media company redefining the urban experience.
- QuickCall.com provides low cost, high quality international calling services for mobile and home phones.
- Nikki Kanter is a Marketing and Social Strategy Consultant based in Chicago.
- Blue1647 is an entrepreneurship and technology innovation center that fosters economic development in technology and 21st Century skills through people development, workforce development and Business Acceleration.
- i.c. stars uses project-based learning and full immersion teaching to help change-driven, future leaders develop skills in business and technology.