Melanie Adcock • 312.259.0610 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Members of all media types are encouraged to attend events throughout the month of September 2017, and to reach out to event hosts directly. We send out periodic updates – if you’d like to be notified of new events and updates, please sign up for our mailing list.
Tech Month Chicago is a non-profit entity using a grass-roots approach to connect and promote a month-long series of special events once a year showcasing the depth and diversity of technology, math, science, arts and inventors. This series of gatherings, educational activities, parties, and other events seeks to engage new audiences for science and technology in the Chicago area. Different from tech industry focused events, Tech Month Chicago is aimed at all city residents — including senior citizens, kids, parents, and under served communities — to share how technology shapes our culture, and to encourage participation from those outside the industry. Events will range from coding for kids to educational forums and invention showcases, startup pitches, tech activities for families, digital art and music, company open houses, job training, meet-ups, and festive celebrations. Anyone can organize an event: individuals, local companies based in Chicago, non-profits, schools, tech experts, education groups, artists and more.
- Coalition: Impact Coworking Space to Provide Venue Space for Tech Month Chicago Events (May 27, 2016)
- Tech Month Chicago Partners with Woman Made Gallery to Explore Gender in STEM
(May 17, 2016)
- Northeastern Illinois University Center for College Access and Success Offers Free Venue Space for Tech Month Chicago Events (May 16, 2016)
- Tech Scene Chicago Premieres on Lumpen Radio, Extends “Tech Month” Conversation Year Round
(Apr. 21, 2016)
- Blue1647 Partners with Tech Month Chicago to Increase Technology Advocacy and Outreach to Chicago Citizens (Apr. 12, 2016)
- “Tech Month Chicago” Aims for Inclusivity in Celebration of all Things S.T.E.A.M. (Jan. 23, 2016)